17. Female. Current part-time slave. These are the stories of my best, worst, and weirdest experiences that you can only expect from working at Taco Bell.
When a customer comes at 100am and we close at 100am and asks us to serve him and he claims we should serve him cause its July 4 and he was in the military z nd I say that I'm sorry we close at 0100 hours and if you come back within the time we are open we have great military discounts
HAHAHAHA #swerve! You go anon! The 0100 hours was a nice touch
Just got a job at Taco Bell. I'm 17 too. Sigh. My first day is tomorrow (but really today...) and I can already tell this is going to be a huge struggle... oh, I live in Texas too... and I took French in high school, opposed to Spanish. #nohabloespañol
Heyyyy! Congrats on the gig!
Nah, really, as much as I poke fun at Taco Bell on this blog, it’s actually a great gig. You get a shit ton of real food, and meet some really funny people haha it’s gonna be great! The worst part is probably coming home smelling like oil and beef but it’s all part of the fun!
Je parle français aussi! Mais je suis Canadienne donc c’est probablement un peu plus utile pour moi, que pour toi. J’imagine qu’il n’y a pas beaucoup de gens qui parlent français en Texas…
Me: what kind of drink do you want? Customer: yes How do you handle this I tend to lose my shit
Ahh the classic “yes” to a non-yes-or-no question
The way I see it, there are three options:
1) Be sassy “I’m sorry, “Yes” is not a drink we carry here. Is there something else I could get for you?”
2) Repeat the question multiple times until they answer properly
3) Stare at them until they ask "sorry, what?" and then ask again
I usually tend to go with 2), in a somewhat monotone voice, but really these are just a few choices. The options are endless!
Wait.... They sell fries at your Taco Bell?
Do they not sell fries at yours??!?1
no taco bell is complete without the heavenly fries supreme, my friend
- Customer: Can I have a Cheesy Gordita Crunch combo? Make it two combos. And make the fries supreme!
- Me: Okay..Is that everything for toda-
- Customer: No, also I want 5 orders of the nachos, with some extra nacho cheese
- Me: Okay, extra nachos, is that al-
- Customer: Ahh what the hell, throw on three or four soft tacos as well.
- Me: ...Alrighty, and to drink?
- Customer: Coke. MAKE IT DIET !
- Me: .......